B.F.A. Computer Game Design, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA Dec 2018
Concentration: Visual Arts
Rival Storm (Capstone), George Mason University Jan 2018 – May 2018
· Worked in a group of 7 people to research, design, and test a cross culture fighting game.
· Used knowledge in photoshop to develop 4 different character designs
· Created environmental assists for 2 levels in 3ds Max.
· Creative lead for Art Bible and 17-page Game Design Document.
Stage Hand, Eagle Bank Arena, George Mason University Aug 2014 – Mar 2018
· Interpreted instructions for equipment worth over $2,000 to create a safe environment.
· Worked with a team of over 80 staff members to efficiently transport equipment.
· Adapted to a workload of over 18 hours a day.
· Handled multiple pieces of equipment weighing over 1 ton.
Game Analysis Design Interest Group, George Mason University Aug 2016 – Mar 2018
· Designed all attributes of 6 playable characters over the span of 3 months.
· Worked in a group of over 20 people to layout streamline game mechanics.
· Created 2D assets for 4 different games.
· Lead role in Narrative and Game Design Document sprint teams.
Music and Gaming Festival D.C. Staff Member Jan 2010 – Jan 2018
· Welcomed and instructed 20 volunteers on tasks required throughout the weekend.
· Managed inquires of over 300 participates within the course of four days.
· Played a vital role in keeping team moral high.
· Became familiar in the innerworkings of a convention that housed over 36,000 people.
· Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects,
· Efficient in 3ds Max and Unity
· Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Versed in C++ and Visual Studios