B.F.A. Computer Game Design, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA Dec 2018 — May 2019
Concentration: Visual Arts
Teacher’s Assistant for Highschool Art and Animation, Envision July 2018
• Helped lead a classroom of 28 students.
• Coordinated efficiently with a revolving group of 7 other teacher assistants.
• Taught how to model, texture, bone, rig, animate, and export in a 2-week process.
• Leveled up my proficiency in 3ds Max, Photoshop, and Unity.
Stage Hand, Eagle Bank Arena, George Mason University Aug 2014 — Sep 2018
• Interpreted instructions for equipment worth over $2,000 to create a safe environment.
• Worked with a team of over 80 staff members to efficiently set up and transport equipment.
• Adapted to a workload of over 18 hours a day.
• Handled multiple pieces of equipment weighing over 1 ton.
Game Analysis Design Interest Group, George Mason University Aug 2016 — Mar 2018
• Designed all attributes of 6 playable characters over the span of 3 months.
• Worked in a group of over 20 people to layout streamline game mechanics.
• Created 2D assets for 4 different games, 1 game every semester (16 weeks).
• Lead role in Narrative and Game Design Document sprint teams.
Music and Gaming Festival D.C. Staff Member Jan 2010 — Jan 2018
• Welcomed and instructed 30+ volunteers on tasks required throughout the weekend.
• Managed inquiries of over 300 participates within the course of four days.
• Played a vital role in keeping team moral high.
• Became familiar in the inner-workings of a convention that housed over 36,000 people.
• Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
• Efficient in 3ds Max and Unity
• Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Versed in C++ and Visual Studios